Every eCommerce website is different. This is why we offer free custom quotes for your eCommerce website needs. We've partnered with some of the most
respected, larger companies to offer your amazing discounts on Payment Gateways, Merchant Accounts and more! We pass the savings on to you.
Yes, it does take money to make money but rest assured we'll make sure you spend less money to start making money!
Call us today for your custom quote at 877.283.2777. Or have your considered our Great eCommerce Website Package?
How eCommerce Works (Authorize.net example)
From this scenario, you can see that the process of accepting online orders and credit card processing is actually fairly complex. But, eCommerce doesn't have to be. Greatson
Media offers several different solutions that can greatly simplify the process, while also offering the flexibility to do things your way.
We can even point you in the right direction for free eCommerce solutions, where you only pay if you receive sales, no set up costs and no monthly charges!
- The merchant is running a shopping cart script and a secure server to accept orders. A consumer places an order with the merchant.
- Authorize.Net, a payment gateway service (also known as a credit card processor), detects an order has been placed, securely encrypts and forwards the Authorization request to the Consumer's Credit Card Issuer to verify the consumer's credit card account and funds availability. If the funds are available, a hold is placed for the amount of the order.
- The Authorization (or Decline) Response is returned via Authorize.Net to the Merchant. Round trip this process averages less than 3 seconds.
- Upon approval, the Merchant fulfils the consumer's order.
- Authorize.Net sends the settlement request to the Merchant Account Provider.
- The Merchant Account Provider obtains the funds (which were previously placed on hold) and deposits them into the Merchant's Checking Account.
Greatson Media's partners - discounts for you!